Monday, May 23, 2005

Star Wars Mania

The lightsabre must be the coolest movie invention in Hollywood's history, and the sweet nothings between Anakin and Natalie Portman in Episode 2 among the worst.

But what the heck - Star Wars fever is sweeping through the globe, and I've been hit.

Tried desperately to get my hands on Episode 2 on Saturday before I watch Revenge of the Sith this week but to no avail - the DVD rental shops I called/visited didn't have it.

But what providence - a visit to the Chng residence on Sunday night just to chill out with the youths ended with a big bonus - me watching Episode 2 on DVD.

Their sound system was excellent, and it even came complete with Star Wars M&Ms, and a fantastic post-movie carrot cake supper at 401.

Now back to Episode 4, 5 and 6, which my kind colleague has lent to me.

Watch all the six installments, I must!