Monday, November 07, 2005

In The Fast Lane

Sunday was a pai-tan (overworked, underpaid) day at the office.

Kenna cover Singapore Cup final, then EPL (midnight kickoff).
My only consolation was I got the intro of my Cup story spot on, even before kickoff. Predicted that Indra would shine again at the National Stadium, and score two goals.
Thank God there was no extra time - he scored the winner in the last minute!

In between, I had to rush a story on Singapore's SEA Games football draw.

After that, I had to report on Man U vs Chelsea.
Only left the office at 2.30am - jialat man. Thank God Man U won!

In the end, I practically wrote almost the entire Sports section: three lead stories, including the cover story all in 1 evening.
To those who have difficulty spotting my stories tomorrow, you must be blind!

It's almost 4am, and I have to be in the airport at 8am to catch my Shanghai flight.
Bed beckons, albeit for a little while...

See you in China...