Saturday, May 28, 2005

Quotable Quotes from the Final (plus those that were censored)



"The mother of all comebacks. Nobody could have written a better script and act it out in reality."
-Kok Ann.

"I felt like I've been raped by Milan"
-A colleague at half-time, after Liverpool were down 0-3.

"Unbelievable. Incredible. Brilliant."
-Tony Blair.

"I didn't know what else to do at half-time - except pray for Liverpool. It was a miracle."
-Jon.

"It was like an orgasm."
-Liverpool fan.

"It was as if God switched sides during half-time. Divine, defying all logic."
-Another colleague.

"This is the team that came back from the dead."
-Dad.

"Not even the Brazil team that won the 1970 World Cup final would have been able to come back from 0-3 down like that."
-Maradona.

"I thought I'll never see Liverpool win the Champions League in my lifetime. Now I have.''
-Ivin.

Any more good quotes? pls add in comments... tks