Sunday, July 10, 2005

Freedom

The end of the IOC session equals the rebirth of this blogger's life and the resurrection of my social existence.

For a month, the heat was on, days seemed endless, home was the office, and my primary companion the laptop.

Now instead of coming up with story ideas and chasing Raul et al around Raffles City, my main occupation is to plan the perfect getaway for the week starting July 25

Club Med Bintan seems the perfect place for a solo/group (depending on schedule) holiday, though the prices are a little steep - you could pig out and then work out all at the same place.

As the brochure says - everything's included - the only question is 'to spa or not to spa'.
Should I go alone and make new friends, or find travel buddies?
I do need some time alone though.

Dilemma.

Anyways, looking forward to a peaceful and hopefully productive week at work.