Monday, July 03, 2006

Blessed

As Homer Simpson would belt out - I've got news for you mister.

Managed to secure tickets to both World Cup semi-finals.
So it's Germany-Italy, then France-Portugal.

God has been really good to us since our arrival last Wednesday.
1) He gave us an almost brand new Opel Zafira 1.9 diesel MPV to drive... lots of space for bags and shopping, plus diesel is about 20 euro cents cheaper than petrol.
2) Free tics to the Germany-Argentina quarter-final, which were next to the Philips counter girls. =)
3) Tics for the France-Portugal semi-final.
4) Journey mercies - lots of it.
5) Good health

Too tired to think... so I shall blog randomly.

Did I mention that I've erased my previous top speed of 185km/h clocking 215km/h on the autobahn. As KA says, we'll be crawling on the BKE when we return to Sing land.

Sat six rows behind the goal at the England-Portugal match on Saturday (pls let me know if you saw me on tv!)

I'm in Cologne now using the hotel's free internet while KA grabs some sleep.