Friday, June 15, 2007

A wave of nostalgia swept over me a few nights ago.

I dug up all the cards, notes and paper greetings and read them one by one.
I spent 1.5 hrs, and only finished 80% of them.

As I did that, pictures and emotions from the past flashed back one by one, most of them pleasant.

Old birthday cards, love notes from days gone by, Bible verses of encouragement, random messages... I thank God for every friend He has brought into my life.

I wonder what has happened to some of them, and realised I should try to meet up with as many as possible.

Anyways, some interesting observations
1. 80% of them are from gals, and boy can they write...
2. Some guys can really write (I bet they're gals in disguise... haha)
3. I have a lot of frens.
4. I'm 27 yrs old! Feel the age, even though my boyish features tell me otherwise =)