Monday, September 27, 2004

UK Bound

Tis the season when we say goodbye to those heading back for another academic year.
You will all be greatly missed.

Spent most of my time outside of work this week meeting these people.
Had a poignant breakfast with Sandra on Thurs, and I'll really miss ur company these months.
Bade farewell to Miriam and Jeremy not once, but twice (and in Jerry's case more than thrice) on Mon night, and on Thurs.
Tried to call Keene on Fri night to no avail.

Will be saying bye to Caleb tm.

All the best for the year ahead!

This Corrinne May song is dedicated to all who will miss their loved ones miles away. Inspired by Wenhao's 'same side of the moon' farewell to Jerry. *wink*

Enjoy...

I'm looking out the window
Where we sat to watch the stars
There's a chill within the air
It makes my heart long for your touch
You may be miles away
But as i kneel to pray...

I see the same side of the moon
That we'll be looking on when the world turns blue
And know that time and space can't come between me and you
We share the same side of the moon
And though you'll never see all my tears shine through
I know i can't be that far from you
If we're both looking on the same side of the moon