Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Writer's Block

Man, it's been a tough week at work.

Not in terms of the jobs I've been doing, but just the 'lack of form' at stringing the words together. And a lack of motivation. Could it stem from spiritual dryness? Or being contented with my current level, and not seeking to improve, to be more diligent?

I need to pray more!

On a lighter note, Monday night was fantastic, cos I had the chance to bowl alongside some world-class bowlers at the opening night of the Singapore Open as part of the festivities.

Initially it was so stressful. I got there just on time for the roll-off, and found my name on the centre lane together with both defending champions, and I had to go first!

But as the night went on, the ice started to break, and I was thoroughly entertained by the showmanship of this American bowler Dino Castillo. Mebbe he had too much to drink, but he was such a joker on the lanes- bowling with 2 balls, trying to get splits so he could spare them dramatically. Oh did I also mention the kick-ass laksa that was dished out too?! Yummy!
Shall not mention my scores though- they were ahem, sad...