Sunday, September 25, 2005

Al's Snippets

Kenna tagged by xy...

7 things that scare me:
1. Losing a loved one
2. The unknown
3. Girls that cry when they're alone with me (sometimes I get agitated by this too...)
4. A dog barking (dunno why), sudden sounds.
5. Heights
6. Losing my voice
7. Getting a terminal illness

7 things I like most:
1. Seeing lives touched by the power of Christ
2. Making money by buying low and selling high
3. Writing a solid article that is appreciated
4. Overcoming impossible odds to succeed
5. Singing
6. Fast cars
7. Beautiful people

7 important things in my room:
1. My photo albums/letters/cards
2. My laptops/desktop
3. My bed
4. My wireless router and cable modem
5. My documents/credit cards
6. My wardrobe
7. My football/basketball cards

7 random facts about me:
1. I struck the 4D first prize on my first birthday
2. I was from the GEP
3. I've appeared on the Pyramid Game (TV)
4. I once owned two cars in London at the same time- a BMW 318 and a Nissan Primera
5. I've interviewed/met many famous people
6. I bashed a kid in Primary 1 till his nose bled
7. I turned down a chance to be on ESPN last week because of cell group meeting

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Make lots of money so I can bless my family and friends and the less fortunate
2. Meet the love of my life and marry her
3. Own a Porsche/Ferrari
4. Be a travelling evangelist
5. Buy a vineyard and a chateau on the France-Switzerland border and retire there
6. Have kids
7. Own a majority stake in Liverpool FC

7 things I can do:
1. Write for the newspaper
2. Play several sports
3. Sing/perform
4. Drive (manual, automatic, left hand drive, right hand drive, motorbikes etc.)
5. Talk to strangers and get their phone numbers
6. Recognise faces and remember facts/figures
7. Find and spot a good deal

7 things I can't do:
1. Lie convincingly
2. Renounce my faith
3. Write with my right hand
4. Stop supporting Liverpool FC
5. Stop watching EPL
6. Not exercise
7. Go without sleep

7 things I say the most:
1. Com'on
2. Yes!!!
3. Noooo...
4. Oh man...
5. Aiyo...
6. Yeah baby...
7. jialat...