Friday, September 23, 2005

Lesson of the day: Don't play badminton immediately after having drinks!

Well, I could not resist a chill-out beer at Muddy Malones with the rest of my course mates after a 'tough' week of lessons, before I went to Hougang for badminton.

Had a terok headache after the game... *should have known better*

Overall, it was a weird, but exciting week. We had 'fieldtrips' to the sub courts, and parliament - both were shiok, though the first was more entertaining than the second.

They say you get to see life in the raw in a courtroom, and the class wasn't disappointed.
Witnessed an American who was sentenced for conning various parties - his eyes turned red when he heard the sentence - 2 yrs in Changi prision.

Parliament was more boring, though we toured the chambers, and spoke to the DY speaker.

Now to enjoy the weekend - such occasions are rare where I work...
*fingers crossed that I don't get recalled to work on Sun*