Sunday, August 28, 2005

Last Minute Show

It's Sunday night, and work blues have begun to sink in courtesy of an sms from a kiasu supervisor, reminding me to put in my story ideas for tomorrow.

Com'on.
I just finished a six-day work week, and it's back to the office after a mere 30 hours.
You don't have to spoil my break so soon.

Sigh.

Well, at least my only rest day was well spent. =)
Church was good, courtesy of an enlightening and entertaining sermon from Dr Joseph Tan.

Had to wait a while before I had lunch this Penang place at Park Mall, but it was worth the delay - the beef noodles and prawn noodles were fantastic!

Headed home for another night of English Football.
The last-minute Darren Bent goal made me jump up and celebrate - I just bought him for my Fantasy Football team.

And just when I thought Ruud was going to disappoint me, he scored in the 90th min as well against Newcastle.

Perfect.

Another 3 work days, and it's 3 days off (fingers crossed cos they can't seem to follow the duty roster).