Friday, July 29, 2005

Bintan Beach Bumming - Shiok!





Cost of my taxi-fare from home to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal: $17.60

Price of the ferry ticket: $50

Three fun-filled days with Jon, Mich, Jo and Jerry at Club Med Bintan - priceless.

My bobbing and sun-burnt body's back, but my heart's still there, no thanks to a certain Colombian Group Organiser (hehe...).

It was paradise for me and my four childhood friends - nice, comfortable rooms, all you can eat gourmet buffets for every meal (which is included with the accommodation cost), and need I repeat happening GOs who are paid to entertain you from the moment you're awake till you fall asleep.

Awesome!

Tried snorkelling and salsa for the first time - my only regret was not spending more time there.

Now to plan the trip to Club Med Bora Bora...
Just added - photos courtesy of mich.