Friday, November 18, 2005

Singapore Idol or Idle?

Akan datang... Singapore Idol Season 2.

Time for all the closet karaoke fellas, void deck jammers, and bathroom singers to come out of hiding again.
And time for this blogger to decide whether to pursue a dream...

As the standard seems lower here vis-a-vis the US or UK, this blogger is itching to take part.
But there are many obstacles.

First, work.
Dunno if my company will give permission. Should I even bother asking?

Second, work.
Dunno if I can juggle both.

Third, work.
Dunno if I have time to queue and prepare for auditions in Feb.

Fourth, lack of work.
Dunno if I can still perform. Haven't sung to a large audience for a while... KTV sessions do not count.

But this blogger yearns for the experience, and wants to say - been there, done that.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.