Wednesday, April 02, 2008



The cake was so pretty and elaborately decorated that I couldn't bear to cut it.

Football field, players, goal posts, palm trees and Liverpool flags.

It ranks among the top-three most memorable B'day cakes I've ever had.
The first was a Mickey Mouse one with choc ears during my childhood.
The second - a key-shaped cake for my 21st, of which a piece was smashed right into my face.

But birthdays are not just about cakes.
More importantly, it is the people behind the cakes that make the celebrations possible and worthwhile.

I'm grateful to the Lord for blessing me with a closely knit group of friends - Judah.
Last Sat's dinner at Greenwood was one for the album, one for the long-term memory.
Fantastic!

And thanks to the others who showered me with Facebook greetings, SMSes, meals and gifts!
I was made to feel very loved the entire week!