Saturday, October 02, 2004

Sing Idol- a scam?!

Can't believe Singapore just voted off the most talented contestant from the show!
What's wrong with this country? Cannot recognise proper idol material is it?!

If there's one person that deserves to be in the top 9, it's def Jeassea. She has 'Miss Universe-ish' good looks (or so my Malay colleague says), can sing & dance, and has the cosmopolitan marketing appeal... what's wrong with her?! Sad thing is that she got voted off because she doesn't have many friends or family here. *sigh* ok partly my fault too that I didn't bother to vote for her (not that any other deserved my vote).

She's the only one I can picture performing overseas, cutting CDs, I mean even the other guys contestants say she's the hottest... *double sigh*

K enuff bitching on my part... Jeassea, with ur talent, I'm sure u dun need Sing Idol to make u an idol, go pursue ur dreams, and may u be remembered as the Sing Idol reject who became a global super star... you go girl!