Saturday, November 13, 2004

Pulsating week

My work days have been too eventful- I hardly remember what I do, if I dun sit down and reflect...

Came back from a fantastic, fun-filled all-expenses paid trip to watch a bball tournament in Manila last weekend, and was back in the office groove last Tues.

Went for an EPL trophy pub crawl last Fri, and kenna 'saboed' by the MC at the first stop, Dubliners' Irish Pub.
Classic case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Was made to join this relay game where I had to juggle a football three times, then gulp down a pint of beer
Bad move- considering that I had an empty stomach, and had never 'bottoms up' before...
Well managed it, but that kinda ended my party mood cos I had a headache from that sudden flush of alcohol.
Moral of the story: never let an MC, esp at a pub event, overhear u saying u're bored...
Went to the second stop, then 'smoked out' home halfway, before I kenna sabo again, heh.