Sunday, June 12, 2005

Cell... at last

It's been well too long, but my church cell grp - Judah - finally met today.

Been a little *ahem* lazy to get things going, but after the prophetic word at the Camp, I knew I had to cast all sloth aside and just do it!

Thought it went well - all 7 of us came (Jerry if u're reading this, yes we're still waiting for u...) and we had our fair share of light-hearted moments and deep theological discussions.

Not forgetting a fantastic time of prayer too!

And we came up with a list of makan places to visit by the end of the year.
1. Jon's ECP MacDonalds drive thru
2. Lynn's Chinatown chay kway teow place - the one next to CK (not Calvin Klein)
3. Wenshan's Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao
4. Miriam's Turf City seafood - the long one in the middle with the garlic lobster
5. Mel's Geylang duck rice
6. Mich's Jumbo seafood at ECP
7. Al's Shima

yummy...
Now to literally work my butt off so I can afford (in more ways than one) to eat all these.