Monday, August 21, 2006

Busy


It's been a hectic week - had to preach two messages, and do a Sunday golf feature.

Things got worse on Thursday, when I woke up with a sore throat.
That evolved into a running nose (which is terribly irritating) by Saturday, and that got worse on Sunday.

Throw a lung-bursting Singapore Celebs vs HK Celebs Sunday soccer game, in which I played for 20 mins, into the equation, and you get an exhausted blogger.

Look who's next to Christopher Lee... hehe

Which is why I'm grateful, grateful for His grace and divine energy.
Grateful for His mercies, which are new every morning, and for His ever-present love and faithfulness.

Finally had a chance last Friday to share a message that has been in my heart all month to my cell group. I pray that God touched their hearts that night, and that lives will be transformed.

Also shared at the Youth Service on Saturday. It's extra hard to do so when your nose is runny, but somehow, my nose was fine during that time.

Didn't like the smaller screen at No 20, and I felt a little unprepared, but I thank God for the opportunity to minister to the younger ones.