Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Double Rainbow Delight


It was a sight I'll remember for some time.
No, it was not the face of a pretty girl.
Rather, it was a double rainbow that greeted me at Choa Chu Kang Stadium on Jan 1 2007.
2006 ended rather hurriedly, with work, IPPT, last-min Christmas shopping, church celebration, parties and youth camp.
Thus, I was glad that 2007 began on a slower note - chilling out at home with relatives.
And when the evening came, I decided to go for a quiet jog.
The rain came, but my mood was not dampened. And I was rewarded with the above-mentioned sight.
Wow.
Too bad I didn't have any photographic device, so I had to settle for this pic I found on the Net, which was similar to what I saw.
Here's to a bright 2007 for all, full of double rainbows and delightful memories!